Three Little Princesses

Monday, September 17, 2007

Uuuuggghhhh!

I didn't bring my laptop on my trip! I figured I had more important things to "carry on" the plane. (like three kids and anything and everything they might need!) I will just browse, blog, and comment as I am able to steal a little computer time from friends and family. Hopefully there won't be too big of gaps between browsin' the blogs!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Have a FANTASTIC time.

Laurie said...

Flying with 3 little ones sounds like fun. The last time I flew I only had 2 and I have had no desire to try it with any more than that. Driving though would probably be much worse. Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. Have Fun!!!

Mandy said...

Enjoy yourself and again thanks for visiting with me before I left.

Kristi said...

Enjoy your trip, girl! I hope you have a great one :)

Unknown said...

Hope you have fun. Why does it take so long for me to load your page?

Ashley said...

I am not sure, but I am getting ready to redo it.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day (after Yvonne's awards). I would have gotten back here sooner, but I kept having computer issues every time I tried to visit! I tagged you too, but couldn't get on to tell you!

Anywho, I hope you had a fun trip. Chiropractor hubbys are the best!