I was tagged by Holly at 2 Kids and Tired to complete a little tag. I need to list a few interesting facts about myself.
1. I love Celebrity Gossip. If they put it out there, I will read it. I guess as long as someone reads it, they will put it out there.
2. I had three kids in two and a half years. Most days this is not recommended!
3. I am the oldest of four girls. They are some talented gals. We all have a blog, but some post way more than others....Uuuhhhmmm.
4. I teach three year olds every Sunday, it is my most favorite calling I have ever had at Church. Those kids crack me up!
5. HGTV is my favorite channel. I listen and watch it while my kids are napping and I am blogging.
1. I love Celebrity Gossip. If they put it out there, I will read it. I guess as long as someone reads it, they will put it out there.
2. I had three kids in two and a half years. Most days this is not recommended!
3. I am the oldest of four girls. They are some talented gals. We all have a blog, but some post way more than others....Uuuhhhmmm.
4. I teach three year olds every Sunday, it is my most favorite calling I have ever had at Church. Those kids crack me up!
5. HGTV is my favorite channel. I listen and watch it while my kids are napping and I am blogging.
5 comments:
I love finding out more fun things about you! How do you keep up such a positive attitude? You always make me want to try harder. You are amazing!
3 kids in 2 1/2 years! Wow you must be a tough/patient woman! Love your banner! Tulips are by far my favorite flower.
I'm the oldest of 4 girls too!
I secretly visit the People and Access Hollywood website, but up until now, I've never admitted it...
You are my hero with 3 kids that quick!
Are you signing up for the great fall mix up on hgtv.com every day? 100k to be won, lady! I would love it if one of us were the winner!
Hey stranger! Long time no talk. Glad to learn these things about you. Why did I not know you were the oldest of the girls? DER Nicole?!
Post a Comment