She seems very pleased with herself. Sorry, but I laughed ; )
Oh my!!! That is so funny...I think she looks so cute like that :)
You know, only really super cool mom's buy little girls their very own new tube of red lipstick:)!
omgosh... i know it was probably so tough to clean up, but HOW CUTE!!!
Ashley--I realize I already commented, but I just wanted you to know that I gave you an award. Check out my blog.
How funny!! Micah you go girl!!! You did a good job of cleaning her up because I didn't even notice on Saturday.
Oh man! And lipstick is so hard to get off! Great photos! Kodak moment for sure!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She seems very pleased with herself. Sorry, but I laughed ; )
Oh my!!! That is so funny...I think she looks so cute like that :)
You know, only really super cool mom's buy little girls their very own new tube of red lipstick:)!
omgosh... i know it was probably so tough to clean up, but HOW CUTE!!!
Ashley--I realize I already commented, but I just wanted you to know that I gave you an award. Check out my blog.
How funny!! Micah you go girl!!! You did a good job of cleaning her up because I didn't even notice on Saturday.
Oh man! And lipstick is so hard to get off! Great photos! Kodak moment for sure!
Post a Comment