Three Little Princesses

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Time to think about......

Halloween Costumes

I asked my sweet little angel what she wanted to be for Halloween this year.

I thought maybe she would say this...

Maybe this.....

I even thought this would be cute on her.

Who doesn't think little girls look adorable dressed as princesses?

I think mine already are!

Imagine my surprise when she insisted on being this....



I am so confused! Jeremy says let her go as whatever she wants. I feel I should "persuade" her to be something girlie.

I am open to any advice anyone may have to offer.

10 comments:

Gina said...

That is so funny!

I love how you change your header so often.

Lara Neves said...

Well, there is a Spider Girl. I doubt there are many differences in costume, but maybe you could steer her that way. :)

My girls never choose what I think they'll choose!

Michelle said...

thank you for your comment on my blog!

Oh she's so cute! I picture her more as a princess than spider man too LOL But if she is insistent she'll probably be happier out trick or treating as spider man if that's what she wants then something you want her to wear :)

Anonymous said...

how do you change the font on your heading? How did you just get the background just black?? How do you work this? Man!! Let me know!!

Mandy said...

She is so stink'n cute and awesome I say (though I have no kids myself) let her go as Spider Man. She will enjoy Halloween more knowing that she got to go as what she wanted. Oh yeah and who knows you still have a month or so she could change her mind and do go as a princess. We shall see in the coming weeks won't we. Have fun!

Yvonne said...

I'm all for letting them dress up as whatever they want. They'll enjoy the whole experience a lot more.

(By the way, I love the header on your blog.)

Amelia Ames said...

You know when Sarah was little she always insisted that she was He-Man. Now look at what an artistic, girly, fashion guru she has turned out to be. I would let her do Spider Man. I don't think it will affect the long-term girlieness at all!

Kristi said...

I love it! How funny...a girls likes what she likes, what can you say? :) So cute!!!

Brittany said...

Ashley, Sloane is going to be the cutest tomboy you ever did have. Lucky for you it is more respectful to have a little girl who wants to be spider man than a little boy who wants to wear clip on earings and crowns and high heels, SO GET OVER IT!! love you lots.

swampbaby said...

Just let her go however she wants. It is adults that always dictate what is girlie and what is for boys. My 4 year old is quite often seen wearing a cape or some other type of costume out in public throughout the year. My oldest boy use to want me to paint his nails whenever I was painting mine. And he is all boy. Who cares!?!?!?