Danielle was thrown a family wedding shower in Utah by my Aunt Janet and cousin-in- law Trish. It was fun to see so many family members on my dad's side there. I have an uncle and his family visiting from Germany. It was great to see them for the first time in nine years. We took a big family picture because we haven't all been together in a while. Well we weren't all there, we missed you Amy and Amanda and everyone else who wasn't there.
This is a picture of just the girls. I have to point out Anna (front row holding the two girls), I am gonna call her an honorary sister. She is tall like us and all the kids just love her. Back to me, I must be squatting because I am definitely inches taller than my mom.
This is just my sisters, mom, and me. Sorry Danielle, I love this picture, it reminds me of the fence. How "electrifying." Yep she was "shocked" to find out there was electric wiring behind the fence.
So what did I learn this weekend???? I really need a new hair style. My hair is flat and winded in every picture taken all weekend. My hair is so thick and heavy that it won't hold with products. Maybe I'll just get a wig.
7 comments:
But then wouldn't you have to shave your head?
My hair is way too thick, too. So my solution is to wear it in a ponytail all the time. Especially now I have kids and no time to devote to the struggle. :)
I agree ponytail is definately the way to go. My hair is bright I am sure people won't miss it up or down.
I think you look beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family.I'm glad your back though cuz I missed your posts!
How cute are you guys? I think your hair is adorable! Sounds like you have had some good times with the fam, too!
hey ashley, can you post all these pictures and the wedding pictures on your picassa? b/c I want them!! Thanks! Love ya bunches!!
Oh funny Ashley you are Beautiful!! I am glad that you had fun with the family. I look forward to seeing them in a few days.
Oh yeah I am glad you liked the photo's.
Post a Comment