Looks like a great time! And it's hard to resist taking pictures when you have such beautiful girls! I love their dresses.
What sweet pictures! CUTE new husband and wife!! Congrats to them. And pretty girls, pretty flowers, pretty cake! What an amazing time for your family!!!
Laurie I love those dresses too! We bought them at Easter and I had til August to let them wear them. I am glad they fit!
that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Are you ready to do it all over again?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a great time! And it's hard to resist taking pictures when you have such beautiful girls! I love their dresses.
What sweet pictures! CUTE new husband and wife!! Congrats to them. And pretty girls, pretty flowers, pretty cake! What an amazing time for your family!!!
Laurie I love those dresses too! We bought them at Easter and I had til August to let them wear them. I am glad they fit!
that is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Are you ready to do it all over again?
Post a Comment