Three Little Princesses

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

Micah: "Momma!"

Me: "What Micah?"

Micah: "I am bringing sexy back."

GREAT




ME: "Sloane what do you want for breakfast?"

She thinks for a while and then with a big smile says,"CHOCOLATE!"

Me too.




My niece Ryann asked me the other day,"Aunt Ashley does your little girl know how to speak our language yet?"




Oh how their little minds work.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Great quotes! Funny the things that escape their lips and get away with, huh? I can't wait for Liam to do the same!

P.S. I have chocolate for breakfast about every day...

Kristi said...

That rocks--I love these kind of conversations, and I'm glad you have them recorded! Too funny.

Mandy said...

That is so Awesome!! I escpecially like the "I am bringing sexy back" too funny! See you soon!

Amelia Ames said...

Ashley, your kids rock!

Amy

Nicole said...

heheheh how cute!! I love it when they spring things on you like that. :)