Three Little Princesses

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

This is gonna be a bad blogging week for me. By bad I mean not a whole lot of it. Sorry Mandy! My sisters Danielle and Brittany have come to visit for a few days. Then we are all headed to Manti for Corrine's wedding. It should be fun week filled with family and friends. I will make sure to post pictures later. I might still comment on a few blogs because I am crazy like that!




side note: click here to see a few of Dani's engagement pictures.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I think that I will be ok! ;o) I hope that you have fun with your sisters. My mom said that they (her and Trisha) were giving Danielle a bridal shower on Wednesday. Hope that is a fun one too! I hope I get to see you when I come to Utah in a few weeks.
Mandy

Ashley said...

Yea they are! We are doing that on Wed, Dani is going the Temple for endowments on Thurs, and Corri's wedding is Fri. Somehow we need to fit in visiting with Drew and his fam. It will be a busy time. Wish you could be there.

Kristi said...

Cute banner, ashley! I hope you have a great time with your sisters! (Cute engagement pics, too!)

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...

I hope you are having an awesome time! Can't wait to hear your report when you are back!