Three Little Princesses

Monday, August 13, 2007

5 Things

Gina at On A Whim tagged me to complete this meme...



5 things I was doing ten years ago
  1. I just moved to Provo to start college for the first time.
  2. I worked as a waitress in a restaurant.
  3. Worked my gluts walking up the mountain side.
  4. Hung out with my cousin Amy a lot.
  5. Had daily fun with my Riviera roomates.

5 things on my to-do list today

  1. Go to the gym. (check)
  2. Dishes, I took Sunday off! (check)
  3. Call my family about last minute stuff for Corrine's wedding. (check,check)
  4. Plan FHE lesson.
  5. Think of something to make for dinner.

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. Microwave popcorn
  2. Watermelon
  3. Fresh Pineapple
  4. Boston Baked Beans
  5. Anything chocolate

5 songs I know the lyrics to

  1. Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. I am a Sunbeam teacher.
  2. The Dora the Explorer theme song.
  3. Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani. It is my three year old's favorite song.
  4. Isty bitsy Spider.
  5. Life is a highway, featured on the Disney movie Cars.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Pay off Jeremy's student loans.
  2. Build a new home.
  3. Travel. So many places, so little money.
  4. Save for my girls education and for their weddings and possibly missions.
  5. We are due for some new automobiles.

5 bad habits

  1. Blogging is a good and bad vice.
  2. I procrastinate.
  3. I snack a lot.
  4. I buy my kids way too many clothes. I can't help it they are the best models.
  5. We eat out way too much. I hate to cook and it shows.

5 things I'd never wear again

  1. Big bangs.
  2. Short shorts and mini skirts.
  3. Multiple earrings in one ear.
  4. Mix matched layered socks! What were we thinking wearing those in the summer!

5 favorite toys

  1. My laptop.
  2. My scanner/printer.

Now I am gonna tag..

  1. Mandy becuase she is a great cousin and fun person to know.
  2. Corrine because she is getting married in ten days and has nothing better to do.
  3. Brittany because she doesn't blog enough.

5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Hee hee...I hear you on the bloggin being something of a vice. I have something like 1000 posts on my bloglines to catch up on since vacation. It'll never happen. :)

Gina said...

Are you still in Utah? Send me an email at ihartpartly@hotmail.com

Thanks for participating... sounds like we were doing similar things 10 years ago... sigh.

Yvonne said...

I also agree with blogging beng good and bad.

Thanks for having the list of "Dinnertime" links. I can sure use that!

Kristi said...

Awesome! I love learning new things about you! I am with you on fav foods and things I would never wear again :) Too fun!

Mandy said...

Awesome work my friend and I can say you have me addicted to blogging. Congratulations