Three Little Princesses

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Musings in Missouri

There has been a lot going on in Missouri without me. I really wish I could have been there to participate in a few.

A night out at the ball game with the family. It looks like a sea of orange, Micah would have loved it because she is quick to remind people, "ornage is my favorite color!"

Another bridal shower for Corrine. I really wanted to be there with all my family. The picture is of Corrine, Kristofer, and my grandma Rose.

My dad is in the bishopbric of a singles ward. They just seem to have too much fun. Here are my parents, two of my little sisters, and their main men. Yea, we are mostly all tall.

The biggest news would have to be the ENGAGEMENT of my baby sister Danielle. They plan on getting married next month. Their wedding will not even be a whole month after Corrine's wedding. LISTEN.........................................hear that sound?..................................Yep, it is the sound of my parents bank breaking!! I have been told to be prepare myself for the same since my girls are so close in age. CLick here to see the new chunk of rock she will be sporting. Congratulations! We love Josh and are happy he will be a part of our family.

6 comments:

Danielle Gorham said...

i see you like my pictures!!lol!! i wish you lived closer, family events just aren't as fun without you, jeremy, and the girls!!!

Mandy said...

Wow sounds like a lot of fun is going on!! I am happy for your family!

Laurie said...

It's hard to be away from people we love when big events are happening. I hope you get to go out for both weddings this summer. Congratulations to both of your sisters. How many siblings do you have? And I thought you grew up in Texas? Did your family move to Missouri? I'm trying to figure it all out so I can follow your posts better. Sorry to be so nosey.

Kristi said...

Congratulations to your sister Danielle! How awesome for her & your sister Corrine (man I feel like I know your family and none of us have ever even met :) Two sisters in two months--Woohoo!

Ashley said...

I know Laurie, it is confusing. I grew up in Texas I think I was 21 when my parents moved to MO. I have three sisters. I am the oldest. My sister just below me in age was married and she and her family moved by my parents in MO. My youngest sister was still at home and in school so she moved with my parents too. She is marrying someone from MO so they will probably stay there. The third sister is currently going to school at BYU ID, that is where she met her fiance. (they just happen to be visiting MO when I posted this.) Luckily both sisters have chosen Utah Temples so I won't have to travel too far.

Ashley said...

I know Kristi, I feel the same way about you. Funny, huh!