Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This is How One Person Can Gain Ten Pounds in One Week

10. Traveling in the car, it is fast food all the way.


9. Husband gives a Chiropractic seminar at a restaurant, gotta eat the awesome dish before me.


8. Family in town, gotta take advantage and go out on a date alone and eat a monster piece of cheesecake.


7. Grandma's yummy homemade gravy. Stuff that tasty needs to be smothered on everything gracing the plate.


6. Marie Calendar pies. Have to sample a few.


5. The Mandarin in Bountiful...yum yum.


4. Central Park in Roy. Buckets of fries and nuggets are an every time staple.


3. Although Manti is a very secluded city, we managed to eat out about four meals in two days.


2. Wedding reception buffet (it was awesome) and wedding cake delish!


1. Fry sauce, fry sauce, fry sauce. It is of the devil and available at every food joint in Utah. I don't even care for mayo but I never seem to turn down fry sauce.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I hear ya sistah! I gained 8 pounds on our honeymoon. 24/7 all you can eat buffet. Good grief! Sounds like you had a good time though :)

Laurie said...

At least you had a good time! And seriously, who can resist that much good food. There's always going to be tomorrow to worry about weight but weddings and family vacations don't happen every day.

Kristi said...

Oh man, I'm the same way! There is NO way to eat helthy while traveling and/or with family...at least not for me!!! There's always tomorrow!!

Brittany said...

goodness gracious Ashley Mae you are not ever supposed to admit to eating that much food in one week. I think its in the handbook somewhere. I am not ever telling Brandon I was with you at most of those places. hee hee hee.