I had to take a day off yesterday from blogging. I did read a few of my favs though, because I am addicted and all. My house needed an all day TLC makeover. I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. I wanted to put up a post for my one daily reader Mandy. I really enjoyed reading her tag. I will post something better later. I need to head off to the gym before I can talk myself out of going. I also have mounds of laundry I washed yesterday that need to be folded and put away. Wow I feel so productive lately.
GO ME!
4 comments:
Go Ashley!! I feel so lucky to know that you made a post just for me!! Your daily reader. I am proud of you keep up the good work and I am soo excited to see you in Sept. it will be fun. I know what you meen about getting out to the gym I walked with my nieghbor on Monday for about 5 close to 6 miles and I am sore but then, my shoes that I wear to work really aren't the best. Well good on ya!!! Keep a posten so I can keep a reading. Mandy
Yay Ashley! I am so proud of you for having self control! It's so hard to be away from the computer for too long! My house suffers for it once in awhile too.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I wanted to email you but didn't know how. Anyway, thanks for the thoughts on the seizures. They are very scary. I have been told often that they usually grow out of them by age 5. I definetly can live without seeing my daughters skin turn that ashy grey color, and her lips turning blue. How old are your daughters, and how old is the one that has the seizures? Do you take her to the doctor everytime she has one now? How do you get through it. This was only Ky's second one and I was alone...so not my idea of fun!
thanks for stopping by
Good for you, girl! I wish I was motivated to clean & go to the gym...I need to follow your example :)
Post a Comment