Three Little Princesses

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Listening toThe Boss

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Today I had an evaluation with my trainer. I was nervous because I thought she would be mad about the amount of time I wasn't spending at the gym. I was wrong.
She was not happy about my levels of difficulty. Apparently I don't challenge myself enough.
WHAT??????
There are days I felt like throwing up I have pushed myself so hard.
I guess she knows what is best. I have to say I never worked out my upper body using weights and it feels awesome. Maybe now I can get rid of my sagging Relief Society arms. She upped all my levels and increased the time I spend on each piece of equipment.
Well, I see what she means cause my booty was burning when I left today. The stair stepper is definitely a good challenge for me.
Okay I hear you woman!!!!!!I am feeling the burn.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ashley I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the good and HARD work that you are doing.

Kristi said...

Good for you, girl! You're making me motivated. The stair-stepper takes no prisoners, that's for sure.