
Any catalog or magazine that comes in the mail makes me happy. I love to find new ideas and new must have buys. My favorite mag has to be
Cottage Living. It suits my taste of eccletic things that I love that can all be displayed into one complete style.......my own.

One thing that caught my eye was this breakfast nook. Restuarant style but way cuter. It is crisp, clean, and fresh. I like the colors, the lines, and even the all the light from the window. I love everything about it. It would be great to just slide the kiddos in, feed them, and wipe it down. No cleaning individual chairs, which I do have to do after practically every meal. For now (sigh) I will just have to add it my list of things I want when we custom build our own home.
6 comments:
We will probably be able to afford the breakfast nook before we can custom build our home. But I am glad you are thinking about the big picture. Love ya
Well it depends on the builder we go through. Some do allow a few customizations...is that a word?
You 2 are funny!
Right now I am just dreaming of owning my own home!!! It will have to be in another state that is all I can tell you because prices are way to hi here. But still love it here.
Very cute--I would love this!! I haven't read this magazine, but now I want to. Thanks for the tip!
I do the same thing. I have a file of all the ideas I want for the dream house someday when we are rich.
Post a Comment