They look so adorable!!! They have sweet smiles.
Cute pictures :) We love swimming, too! They look like they had a good ol' time!
Water + kids = fun. How does that happen? What beautiful smiles!! Mine are fish too...when Sadie broke her leg in June, I thought my summer was over. Good thing we still have August. Someday we HAVE to get our girls together!!
oh, Sloane is so silly! i love these pics!!! your girls definitely get pretty every time i see them!!
Sarah that would be so much fun, I really want to venture to where you live one day. Can you believe it somedays that we are actually parents??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They look so adorable!!! They have sweet smiles.
Cute pictures :) We love swimming, too! They look like they had a good ol' time!
Water + kids = fun. How does that happen? What beautiful smiles!! Mine are fish too...when Sadie broke her leg in June, I thought my summer was over. Good thing we still have August. Someday we HAVE to get our girls together!!
oh, Sloane is so silly! i love these pics!!! your girls definitely get pretty every time i see them!!
Sarah that would be so much fun, I really want to venture to where you live one day. Can you believe it somedays that we are actually parents??
Post a Comment