Three Little Princesses

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Why I Love My Husband's Patients

I do like all the patients I have meet at Jeremy's office. They are always polite and sweet. They all make over our girls which makes me feel good, and the girls love the attention.
The thing I love, love, love is all the fresh produce they so freely share. They are always showering us with the sweetest and juiciest foods their wonderful gardens have to offer.


I never ate such yummy farm fresh produce in Texas.

We love having sweet corn almost every night for dinner. The fresh fruit is so delicious it becomes a wonderful dessert. I never knew we had been missing out on all this goodness nature has to offer. I have to say it is pure heaven.

4 comments:

Gina said...

A lot of people at my work share their produce this time of year too! I love it!

Sweet corn is my FAVE food! Heaven for sure!

Mandy said...

That is so cool and nice of them!!! We have a couple in our ward that lets us come and pick oranges off of thier orange tree. Yummy! ENJOY!

Kristi said...

Yum!!! That sounds fabulous and like my kind people!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I need an apple.