Every couple weeks Jeremy has been having daddy daughters date night. The girls get to stay up past bedtime and watch a movie with daddy. We go all out with special drinks, treats and popcorn. The girls are so cute and get real excited. The movie of choice.....Charlotte's Web.

5 comments:
That is so cute and sweet of Jeremy to do that with the girls. Don't worry Jason and I haven't even been to a theater since 2004 and that was when we were on Vacation to California. So anywho I haven't even seen the new Charolette's Web, but I bet it is cute.
What a great idea! I bought the summer matinee tickets for the kids this summer and after 3 movies, I decided that it was just not going to work out. Taking 6 children to the theater alone is insane to begin with. Trying to keep the little ones attention for 2 hours, enduring an intermission which encourages your children to beg for more snacks, stepping on sticky floors and sitting in a room packed with noisy day camp kids is really just too exhausting for me. Also there are very few movies that I feel comfotable letting my children watch. It's so much more enjoyable to spend the same amount of money and just buy the movie and watch it reclined in my own sofa at home.
Nope, we will be the last to see it... later when Liam will enjoy it.
I love your new blog header.
I think daddy daughter dates are the best. Sometimes the most important things seem to be forgotten.
What an awesome Dad--we'll have to pick up this tradition!
Post a Comment