You have a beautiful family! I don't think I know you, but you have a link to my scrapping blog! I'm flattered! Anyway...I wanted to let you know I changed my address (if you even check it anymore). Instead of sarahsscrappincorner, it's sarahsdigiscraps.blogspot.com now. Thanks for visiting it. How did you find me anyway? :)
See I told you!! She is totally a mini you!!! I have to agree with everyone that you do have a cute and adorable family. Also I hope that I get to see you before I go back to CA!!! Mandy
I am totally excited to see you soon too!! Just give me a call when you get here. I am at my Parents house. I fly back Sunday afternoon. It will be soo fun. Dan and Trish said if you needed a place to stay you could go with them. Love ya
Family resemblance...there is no way that you could deny her at all! How fun! People still tell me my children look like John, maybe they'll grow out of it, since they are girls! (c:
11 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING? Look at the smile--so much alike--a little bit of a resemblance is an understatement. What cuties!!!
WoW!!! She really looks just like you! How cute are you two, seriously? I love it.
Holy cow! Ashley- your girls are too freakin' cute!!!!!! I just want to pinch their cheeks!
You have a beautiful family! I don't think I know you, but you have a link to my scrapping blog! I'm flattered! Anyway...I wanted to let you know I changed my address (if you even check it anymore). Instead of sarahsscrappincorner, it's sarahsdigiscraps.blogspot.com now. Thanks for visiting it. How did you find me anyway? :)
See I told you!! She is totally a mini you!!! I have to agree with everyone that you do have a cute and adorable family. Also I hope that I get to see you before I go back to CA!!! Mandy
Yeah, I think those two might be related ;)
I am totally excited to see you soon too!! Just give me a call when you get here. I am at my Parents house. I fly back Sunday afternoon. It will be soo fun. Dan and Trish said if you needed a place to stay you could go with them. Love ya
Totally! Y'all are like twins!
Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
Family resemblance...there is no way that you could deny her at all! How fun! People still tell me my children look like John, maybe they'll grow out of it, since they are girls! (c:
Hmmmmm....Sarah, I think your youngest looks exactly like YOU!
are you playing favorites? doesn't Micah have your smile too? just kidding.
Post a Comment