Last year after having Emerson, we decided we needed some strong birth control. I mean we were having a baby every year. I got myself on a five year plan. No babies for five years. I was tired of being pregnant, tired of nursing, tired of being puffy and sore.
A year ago at this time, Emerson's biggest accomplishment was trying to smile on demand.
Now she is walking like crazy, eats all by herself, and plays with out the need to have me close by. She is growing up.
By this stage there has always been another one on it's way. Not this time. I guess I have started getting baby hungry again. Seriously what is wrong with me? Three has been a big challenge.
Jeremy just reminds me to stick to "the plan."
I really need a sister or friend to have one. Then they can remind of the things I experienced last year that lead us to our drastic decision.
(Or just to let me hold!)
So hurry up Sisters and Friends!
7 comments:
We're working on it. lol
I am half-way there with #3...and it gets harder each time (for me). Anytime you would like to listen to me talk about not having enough enough to deal with the other 2, nothing sounding good to eat OR the lack of restful sleep because I cannot get comfortable, just let me know. (c: Exciting times...yes...trying times...yes!!
On second thought I kinda forgot that I throw up for the first five to six months! I guess a trip to the hospital(a whole day for myself!) for dehydration isn't that tempting. Sarah you just reminded me that I don't sleep the last six weeks because I cannot get comfortable. Today the craving is almost non existant!
I wilil try to full fill that need you have to hold a baby. But it just isn't happening right now.
Aww, what sweetie! I love how much she has grown up!!! Nieces & Nephews are the best, too!
Ive seen it happen twice, but I still can't beleive how mush a baby can grow up in a year. Emmie is sooooo.cute.
Sorry, I wont be preg for a while... maybe a year and a half. Maybe Brittany or Danielle are you're best bet on sisters. :)
Post a Comment