My sister happened to mention that I must be playing favorites. M hasn't got a lot of face time on my blog. Well it is because she is such a peace maker, big helper, great hugger, tidy upper, quick learner, super duper cutie pie. She mostly does any thing I ask of her. She always helps with her little sisters. She plays well with both them too.
I am really blessed to have such a wonderful daughter.
M, I love you!
3 comments:
Tell Micah for me that it's wonderful that she is such a wonderful daughter and to keep doing what she's doing ; )
What a sweetheart!! You're lucky to have such a sweet daughter...
Micah is so cute and fun! I enjoyed see you and your daughters on Saturday Ashley. I just feel bad that we didn't have a lot of time to visit with one another. Please tell Jeremy thank you for letting you come down early to see me before I flew back home.
Post a Comment