Three Little Princesses

Monday, November 19, 2007

Luckily I Blog

On Sunday night I went to blog some events that have been going on around here. It is the first break I have had in our very busy week. Much to my surprise I could not get any response from my SD card. I tried everything I could think of to get my pictures downloaded to my laptop but nothing worked.


I was so sad when I realized my card had run it's course. I lost a few pictures, which made me sad, but they were not of a birthday or holiday so I guess I will live. Luckily I blog and down load my pictures every week or I would have lost so much more.


I found my old SD card (by some miracle) and here are a few of the pictures I found on it. These were taken before E was even born.


Enjoy!



The girls look so little. E now wears the maroon shirt M is wearing in her picture. I can not believe how fast time flies.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute photos I am glad that you found your card too!

Jami Steele Davis said...

Don't you have technological malfunctions. Our computer is on the verge of crashing. We are nursing it along day by day!!! Ugh-no fun. But the pics you found of your girls are adorable!!!

Lara Neves said...

Yes, I usually download my pictures right away. They rarely stay on my card too long. But it's always sad when you lose them! That's definitely one drawback to digital...luckily the cards last pretty long!

Scribbit said...

Tech problems are such a pain, I finally finished fixing my computer which included a total erase and reinstall. I'm still missing itunes . . .

Kristi said...

Dang it!! Sorry about losing your pics, but what a fun surprise to find old ones you didn't know you had!! Blogging really is a great wya to keep your pictures backed-up!

Laurie said...

You're little girls always have the cutest hair bows. I love them. How do you get them to let you fix their hair? I always dreamed of having cute little girls that would be dressed adorable with their hair done perfectly and well, then reality happened and I'm just thankful they can dress themselves and comb their own hair most days! Cute pictures!

Ashley said...

Laurie, my two oldest have just always worn them and ignored them. The third one however wants no part in the bow or clip wearing. I always put them in and by the time I turn around they are out! We have lost so many that I just quit putting them in her hair.

Yvonne said...

Oh, don't they just grow so incredibly fast!!! Thanks for sharing.

I love digital pics, but I should go in and make CD's and back up my stuff more often than I do!!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Darling pictures Ashley!