Jeremy and I love to play games. We have reworked a lot of multiple player games so we can play with just two people. Sundays are our day when we can just be together and play. Occasionally we have to play Candyland or Chutes and Ladders to keep the girls happy.
I love all forms of card games. My favorite is Hand and Foot. I force Jeremy to play it with me on a regular basis. Lately he has been beating the socks off of me, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play over and over again.
Sunday, Jeremy went upstairs to put the girls to bed and found this scene.
They were mimicking our card playing with their Strawberry Shortcake cards. It was very cute. It is one of those reminders that they are always watching every thing we do.
10 comments:
That is totally funny!! I am just laughing my socks off right not. Man I love kids!!
That is very cute! I love the little purple table!
That's adorable. It's nice when they mimic the good things we do, isn't it?
That is sooo sweet! It's so true that our kid's are watching us and following our example!!
That is so cute. They sure keep us in line, don't they!
Your little ones are so cute. We had such a fun time with you guys on Wednesday, and can't wait to do it again!!!
Totally adorable! And anything that keeps them occupied is awesome! :)
I have an award for you. Stop by my blog to pick it up!!!
My husband and I just learned to play Pinochle this month and had so much fun playing with some friends. Wish we'd learned sooner.
That is so darling! What a great thing to copy for sure!
Post a Comment