Three Little Princesses

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bloggin Award Time

I received a couple of awards in the past few weeks. The first is from Nicole at Nic in the Kitchen who I met when we were in high school and Jen at Tidbits of the Tippets who I recently meet through blogging. Both fun girls.

I am going to pass this award on to Ally at Laughadaisy and Misty at Starting from Scratch. I enjoy reading their blogs.

I received this award from Ally at Laughadaisy. I do TRY to I show kindness in all I do and say.

>

I am going to pass this award on to my little sister Dani at Heels and Steel. We are 7 years apart, so we have worked on developing a closer relationship. I no longer look at her as my baby sister but as an adult and a great friend that I am lucky to know.

This last award was from Holly at 2 Kids and Tired. She passed this award on to everyone and I will do the same.

Thanks Ladies! I will add these awards to my collection of blog bling.



6 comments:

Misty said...

Hey you..... Thanks! Just what I needed this evening.... a lovely little surprise. I am TOTALLY taking these and RUNNING!

Kristi said...

Yay! You are one lucky gal getting all of these awards!! I love your blog layout and colors, too (have I told you that yet?) Very cute.

Kellan said...

Congrats on the great awards Ashley. I know and love Holly and plan to visit these other sites you've mentioned - thanks! Have a good evening and I'll see you soon. Kellan

Laurie said...

Fun awards! They are very appropriate for your blog! And I can't wait to check out those blogs that you passed them on to.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is always nice to meet fellow mommy bloggers.
Congrats on your awards! I loved the last post about what Micah says. I hear some of those too!

Christina

Yvonne said...

Congratulations. You deserve all those awards ; )