I always have a lot of people stop and ask me how I get my daughters hair to stay in place so well. I tell them the usual, mousse, hair gel, and hair spray.
Well today E found a better way to get it to stand on end.
Peanut butter and honey.
So surprised I never tried this one before.
12 comments:
That's too funny--I never tried that with my daughter either. Being a mom definitely requires a good sense of humor, eh????
Hey, I hear peanut butter is good for your hair! She is so cute!
Holy Cow, how long did it take you to clean that out? I will not let Addie see this or she will try it for herself!!!
Oh, we use bananas at our house. They work great, too!
THIS makes me cringe. It really, really does....
Your daughter and mine would be fast pals....
Oiy!! :S I'm tired just thinking about cleaning up a mess like that.
Still a beautiful girl, though! ;)
Haha, so cute! I hope you were able to wash that out!
Ashley, you've been TAGGED! Check out my blog to see the deal wherein you've been tagged!
Love to you all--precious little girls!
Aunt V
PS Love you fabulous background, or do you call it paper and stuff? I'm clueless in so many, many ways. Not to mention I'm getting old--as you know--older than your parents--put together! No, just kidding!)
Love you guys,
Aunt V
LOL! I hope I never have to try this method of getting my daughters hair to stay in place. VERY CUTE!
My little one, when she is finished eating, we know because she starts to smear the food in her hair. Every meal she looks like this picture of your daughter. It is funny because Emerson is one of the names we almost named her.
LOL that is too funny! Where was she when we needed her in the 80s?
haha
Post a Comment