Three Little Princesses

Monday, March 3, 2008

What M's been Saying Lately

  1. She is constantly yelling from the bathroom...."Mom, come wipe me!" (I hate this one)
  2. "Hugs, hugs, hugs!" (I love this one)
  3. "Why, why, why?" ( I get frustrated by this one)
  4. Everytime we go to the gym, "When I get bigger can I go upstairs with you?" (kids aren't allowed on the upper floors)
  5. Everytime we are on our way home from anywhere, "Can we stopped by Isabella's house just for a little bit?" ( her favorite friend right now)
  6. Evertime Rachael Ray is on, "This is my favorite show, I really wish we could eat food like that." (This makes me feel bad that I am not a great chef)
  7. "Mom when I grow up I want to be a good Mommy just like you." (This melts my heart)

She is only 4. We have a long way to go!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Darling...... I am right there with ya on so many of these........ Although - - Ian who is 5 (and lazy) says..... Mom, wipe by BUTT!!!!!..... Which is responded with an..... Heck NO!

Laurie said...

I love it when my little ones can express themselves and their thoughts. So, so cute~

Pencil Writer said...

Ashley, I enjoy your blog. You put a lot of work into it. I love your "scrapbook paper" and goodies background. Wish I were smart enough to be able to do that,too! Your girls are precious and I enjoyed your comments about the things they do/say and your feelings, too.

Love to you all, Aunt Vicki

Jen said...

I love #7!! So cute!!

Nicole said...

AWww #7 is so sweet. I love how children say exactly what is on their minds. (sometimes even if it is the brutal honest truth) lol