Three Little Princesses

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Did I Think That Outloud

I don't like it when I can't think about anything to blog about! This happens every couple of months. Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow. Then again maybe not! I am going away for my anniversary next week end. But still that is next weekend. Play groups and R.S groups aren't too exciting, but the have been filling up my week. A day of shopping by myself would be nice. Maybe Saturday. Maybe a little people watching will give me some good stuff for a post. Maybe.

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happens to me alot. This is why I ended up posting about irresponsible dog owners today!

Yvonne said...

How about letting us all ask you questions. Maybe for your anniversary post, you can tell us about how you two met.

Jen said...

I hope you got to go shopping today! YIPPPEEE!