My anniversary is this week, so I figured I would spotlight my honey in a post.
- He is a great Dad! My girls prefer him to me when it comes to play time, he is way more fun than I am.
- He is really smart and a hard worker. He graduated Cum Laude and third in his Chiropractic Class. Also got Who's Who in American Colleges, Blue Coat (Asst. to Staff Doctors in Clinic), and received a Bachelors in Science of Anatomy. Not too bad for someone who had two kids and a thrice preggers wife while in graduate school.
- He is a great gift giver. I have a collection of awesome cards, gifts, and (now) dried flowers.
- He is a great brother. His brothers look up to him, love to spend time with him, and welcome any advice he has.
- He is very dedicated to his family. I never have to worry much, I know he will take care of anything that comes our way. I always feel protected and loved.
The girls and I are very lucky.
10 comments:
What a great tribute to your husband--he sounds like an amazing guy. I love your comment about feeling protected and loved--that says so much about him.
Happy Anniversary this week.
You are all mutually blessed to have each other! Happy Anniversary! You are such a darling family!
I ditto the ladies above.
Have a GREAT one......
What a beautiful post Ashley! Happy Anniversary.
What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary to you both! I love hearing about good hubby's! There aren't enough around these days or at least you hear about all the crap some hubby's do. We're so lucky to have such great guys! Man, you've re-designed again! Look at you go! So MUCH fun!! I love it!
Happy Anniversary!
What a great husband and father!
Great post! I'm glad you got him! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Jeremy is such a great guy and I am glad that you have him for a husband I could tell from the first time that I met him that he would make you happy and you two would have a wonderful marriage. Love you both and the kiddos too!!! Mandy
Awesome hubby! Happy Anniversary!
Such a lovely post. :)
Sounds like a one-in-a-million kind of man!
(I love the new blog look, too!)
Post a Comment