My latest obsession is digital scrapbooking. I really enjoy it more than regular scrapbooking for two major reasons: #1 No mess! #2 My kids can't destroy any of my supplies.
The down side...I already spend way too much time on the computer. Much to my husband's dismay, this tacks on a few (or more than a few) extra minutes to my computer time.This weekend I spent some time cleaning off my desktop and documents, and organizing my files. It felt really good and I am glad it is done. Now I have done absolutely everything I can to avoid the true Spring cleaning of my home.
Do you like Spring cleaning? Have you already finished yours? Am I the last person to get started? Does your husband think you spend too much time on the computer? Just wondering!
8 comments:
I wish I could figure out how to do digital scrapbooking. I love the site "Shabby Princess". They have awesome stuff, but I need to take a few tutorials.
Good for you! I have to do paper scrapbooking...I need the tactile part of it. But I like doing a few digital things to my pictures, or making my blog banners...that's as digital as I get!
In answer to your questions, do I like spring cleaning? Not especially, but I always get the bug to do it, and I feel so much better when it's done. Have I started? Yes, but have a long way to go to be finished.
Does my husband think I spend way too much time on the computer? I'll have to give that one a big resounding YES! But, I say, I don't watch TV, so there. :)
The stars... I got from one of digifree kits. what site do you use for your background to put into htlm? I am sure I can figure it out from there. Kristofer is never home so he has no idea how much time I spend on the computer... and he spends tons of time on his computer anyway... We dont have lives of kids... :) love ya sis.
Girl, why'd ya have to bring up Spring Cleaning!?! I was having such a nice day so far.... ;)
Uh, you're not the last person to get started, and you probably won't be, assuming you start in the next month (ha, ha)!
And yes, my hubby thinks I spend too much time on the computer. I don't know why, he spends 9 hours on it at work, what's the big deal!!? (hee, hee)
I try to limit my time on it while he's here, doing most of my stuff while the children nap, or after they're in bed, etc.
I would love to get into digital scrapbooking, though. You should give me some tips on how to get started..... ;)
I am starting spring cleaning this week. I was going to last week, but I got strep. Today I am working on damage control - - then tomorrow laundry..... hopefully Wed, Th, and Friday will be productive spring cleaning days, but I won't hold my breath!
I would LOVE to get into digital scrapbooking, but don't even know where to begin! I'd love any tips you can give! ALSO, yes, my hubby thinks I spend too much time blogging! I tell him it's making up for the last 7 years of being computerless!
BTW, I left an award for you on my blog! ENJOY!
Your digital scrapbooking is so cute! I'm clueless in that area. I do spend way too much time on my computer though and it drives my husband crazy! Spring Cleaning? Are there people out there who have started already? It's not spring yet. It's still winter in Idaho!
I spring clean all the time. I think it drives Patrick up the wall cause I clean ALL THE TIME. He doesnt mind me being on the computer cause he's on his all the time. Im sure once we have kids this will change dramatically. ;)
Post a Comment