OH.MY.GOSH! Does this bring back memories? I had slip just like this that I wore ALL the time as a little girl! I thought I was so pretty in it and loved to twirl! Now only if I had had the pink rain boots! ;) That is adorable!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog and I'm glad my throat procedure's done too! YIPPPPEEE!!
I love it when my girls dress up in their pretty slips. I'm so impressed that your little one has a shirt on under it making it modest even. Good job Mom! And the boots are adorable. I'd wear them with everything also!
10 comments:
That is so funny--gotta love it.
I LOVE those pink boots. Super duper cute girl!
She's adorable!
OH.MY.GOSH! Does this bring back memories? I had slip just like this that I wore ALL the time as a little girl! I thought I was so pretty in it and loved to twirl! Now only if I had had the pink rain boots! ;) That is adorable!!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog and I'm glad my throat procedure's done too! YIPPPPEEE!!
Now THOSE are so pretty sweet boots!
I agree, the boots look lovely! She is so cute!
That is adorable! What a beautiful girl!
I love it when my girls dress up in their pretty slips. I'm so impressed that your little one has a shirt on under it making it modest even. Good job Mom! And the boots are adorable. I'd wear them with everything also!
I love this kid!!!! She is such a ham! I love the HOT RED Boots!
oh excuse my... PINK Boots!
Post a Comment