| You Belong in Rome |
![]() You're a big city soul with a small town heart Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better? |
I posted it because it is so me. If I ever go there I would love to go to The Vatican City. My favorite subject is history. Can you imagine all the wonderful things there? Just to be able to see some of the art that is hidden in those walls would be amazing.

9 comments:
I have to confess, I was surprised when my results said I belong in Rome too! But, I guess it could be me, if I really think about it. ;)
I love history too. I've always wanted to visit Italy. It would be lovely...
I got Rome, too. The questions were tough--wasn't sure how to answer some of them.
I got Rome too... hmmm... is there any other place? ;)
I got Rome too. I wonder what the other places are?
Ladies I am guessing it is the Put Family and kids before career. The girls blog I saw this on was Paris, but alas she is SINGLE.
I'm too scared after that readability test. Will it say I belong in downtown Compton? I just can't risk it.
All right. I dared. I'm Paris. Better than I expected. Phew.
Rome sounds fabulous. And Paris. And London. :) If ever you take your trip to Rome, please call me :)
Post a Comment