Today is one of the most beautiful days I have seen since I moved to northwest. The sun is shining, the birds are singing (making my birds sing loudly), and the air is crisp. As I walked out to my mailbox I could feel warmth on my back. I have opened all the windows to air out this closed up for way too long house. I put on some of my favorite tunes and have managed to accomplish all my self assigned chores with a smile on my face. My kids are actually all napping...does it get any better than this? Well, I guess taking them outside after nap time so they may too enjoy the day. One of natures finest!And look at that, spell check is working!!!

7 comments:
Beautiful picture, and I love the quote!
It's a beautiful day here, too. Hopefully we'll be able to get outside for a few minutes too.
Enjoy your day!
And YAY, for the spell check! ;)
That quote is great. I'm glad you're having beautiful weather--wish I could say the same. It's snowing like crazy today!!!
How fun to open up all the windows--can't wait to do that, too.
I need to have one of those days!
I am so glad spell check is back working.
I totally know how you feel! welll except the cleaning part but that last 2 days I have been able to come home and just open all the windows and leave the door open, Ahh I love nice weather and am glad to see the sun and enjoy it.
What a great day!! The sunshine and birds seems to make any day better but WOW - that is a good day!
Love the quote!
We had a great day Thursday too. It was beautiful here. We loved being outside.
Oh my I love this kid too!! she is such a ham!!! I miss her wild personality!!
Post a Comment