- I do not like waking up early. Sometimes (okay more than sometimes) I let my kids stay up past their bedtime so they will sleep in. This gives me a little more time to stay in bed.
- I hate it when people wear perfume or chew a fragrant gum at the gym. I am already feeling like throwing up sometimes (mostly because I am out of shape) from working out. When someone on the elliptical next to me is wearing perfume I literally start gagging.
- I have a tad bit of OCD. I always clean my house in the same order. Occasionally I work backwards for variety. But it has to be in the reverse order. I know I am weird!
- I sleep better in a made bed. Even if (GASP!) I don't make my bed all day long, I have to make it before going to bed. This used to drive Jeremy crazy, but now I catch him sometimes asking my to make the bed before goes up for the night.
- I don't like to eat chicken when I go out. I have to cook it myself to make sure it is cooked all the way and there is no fat chunks, or grissle on it. If I get one bite, it ruins the rest of the meal for me.
- When I was younger I did not like shopping on my own. I always had my mom, sisters, friends, boyfriends and then a husband to go with me. Now that I have kids.....I prefer to go shopping all by myself.
And now for the meme.
A- Attached or single: Attached (married)
B-Best Friends: Kathy, Rebecca, and My Sisters
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, cheesecake to be exact.
D-Day of Choice: I have always favored Thursday, don't know why.
E-Essential Item: I agree with Yvonne, Camera.
F-Favorite Color: Today it is yellow.
G-Gummi bears or Worms: Gummi Bears.
H-Hometown: Dallas, Texas.
I-Indulgence(s):I admit it, Gossip magazines. I love to see what celebrities are wearing, what they are doing, and how they are dieting, etc.
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: I have Three Little Princesses.
L-Life is incomplete with out: Again going with Yvonne's answer, Family and the The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
M-Marriage date: March 21, 2002.
N-Number of siblings: Three Sisters.
O-Oranges or Apples: I like both but if I have to choose, Apples.
P-Phobias or fears: I am claustrophobic. I like crowds, but do NOT like to be crowded. Luckily I am pretty tall!
Q-Quote: I love quotes, but I will use one I read today, here. The Cheshire cat's reply to Alice's, "Which path shall I take?" he said, "That depends on where you want to go. If you don't know where you want to go, it really doesn't matter which path you take."
R-Reason to smile: Today it was seeing E on M's lap. M was "reading" her a story.
S-Season: I love Fall. I love the colors, the smell, the crisp air, and all the harvest foods.
T-Tagging: Anyone who wants to do it.
U-Unknown fact: My husband was in graduate school for 36 months, I was pregnant for 22 of them.
V-Vegetarian or Oppresor of Animals: Nothing tastes better than a juicy steak.
W-Worst Habit: Procrastination.
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, These allowed me to see glimpses of my babies for the time.
Z-Zippers or Zebras: I am afraid of horses, but have a fascination with Zebras.
Sidenote: I took M shopping Saturday for new jeans. She no longer fit into pants on the little kid side of Children's Place. We had to buy her jeans from the big kid side for the length. *Sniff, sniff*
4 comments:
I loved reading about your quirks. I especially loved #1. (Our Ward has started a "no scent" policy!!! We have a lot of people with allergies and when people come to Church with a bottle of perfume on, it's too much for some.
So glad you did the little meme. Loved your quote. Your little sidenote about Micah brought back memories--they really do grow too fast.
This was fun to read and thanks for doing the tag. I love to read other peoples thoughts about themselves. I had to buy my oldest new pants (for the 3rd time since school started in September) and we had to shop in the adult section. I was so sad! He is taller than me and he shops in the same section as his father does for pants. Where does that time go?
Fun, fun lists! :)
(I like shopping by myself too.)
why do kids grow up so fast?
I too never shopped alone and now I am just like "give me the keys, here take the kids, I am outta here."
Post a Comment