Three Little Princesses

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Love


I received this fun package from Rhonda at Brite Cloud Creations, for the L.O.V.E. Swap.

Whoa, that's a lot of loot. She is a scrapbbok artist, so she wanted to share the things she loves.

  • L-light up embellishments.
  • O-orange flowers.
  • V-velvet sayings.
  • E-emphemera.

Thank you, I loved it!

Also a little present from my Valentine.
These remind me Spring is almost here!

And I am so ready for this...

Even though my girls usually spend Easter Sunday in their new Spring dresses, completely bundled up in coats and scarfs (even in Texas), it is one of my favorite holidays.



9 comments:

Yvonne said...

What fun goodies for scrapbooking ; )

I love the tulips--I guess Spring will eventually arrive.
This year Easter is even earlier so the coats will really have to be buttoned up ; (

Tori :) said...

I'm excited for spring!!! :)

Love the THINGS pic in your sidebar.

Ally said...

Great loot! :) Pretty, pretty flowers. And those swap items are making me itch for some scrapbooking...

Lesley said...

I found you through Magirk, and she was right, you do have a really pretty page! And I'm jealous of the scrapbooking stuff.

Danielle Gorham said...

I'm soooo jealous!! can't wait til you come so you can show me how to make my blog page so snazy like yours!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Those are so pretty! Aren't you just loving this sunshine? Even though it's still cold, I love the sun!!!

Amy said...

It's so fun to recieve fun stuff in the mail! Hey, I changed my blog to exclude my last name so I wondered if you could change your link here as well to just say Amy & Bryan. Our blog is now amyandbryan.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Corrine said...

I can't wait for spring either. Love those flowers they are gorgeous! Are those candy eggs?

Ashley said...

I wish they were candy, but they are purely decorative.