Sorry y'all I have been playing with my blog template. These colors are way too bright, and the header way too busy. I will change it when I have more time to mess with it. For now please endure....
Hi Ashley! I got your name for the LOVE swap. Just wanted you to know that your package is going in the mail today, priority. (It's a little late, I was sick last week, sorry!)
This was great! Everytime I clicked on your page yesterday it came up different! I love this final look! We need some color and some sunshine now! I'm ready for warm weather!
5 comments:
I love that so many of you know how to do this sort of thing on your own Way to go. I love the pictures in the banner at the top ; )
It may not be what you'd hoped for, but I think it's still very, very cute! I actually like the colors - a lot!
But I can't wait to see it when it is more to your liking. :)
I can't wait to see it when it's finished! Do you do it yourself?
Hi Ashley! I got your name for the LOVE swap. Just wanted you to know that your package is going in the mail today, priority. (It's a little late, I was sick last week, sorry!)
I hope you enjoy it.
Rhonda
This was great! Everytime I clicked on your page yesterday it came up different! I love this final look! We need some color and some sunshine now! I'm ready for warm weather!
Post a Comment