To say my sister Corrine has a lot of personality, would be an understatement. She is full of life!


Today my little sister (well they are all my little sisters) is 24!
Man, I wish!

Well, I guess being 24 again (for me) would mean going through 3 pregnancies and 3 childbirths so ummmm... NO thank you! But to still be dreaming about what those could have been like would be nice.


I am very proud of Corri. She has accomplished so much. From being the 50 yard line girl in Drill Team to serving a Honorable Mission to having a Temple Marriage.
Happy Birthday Corri!!
5 comments:
Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. What a sweet tribute for your sister! You have a very lovely family!
Happy Birthday to your sister, Corrine.) I agree with andrea--you do have a very lovely family. Where did your sister serve her mission???
How sweet of you. And you and your sister are beautiful!
Thanks... I served in the California San Francisco Mission... BEST DAYS of my life!!!!
Happy Birthday to Corrine! I hope she had a great birthday!! :)
Post a Comment