This weekend I flew to the great Mid-West. I was able to spend time with my parents and all three sisters and their families. Today I feel a little jet lagged from the 3 day travel with a toddler. I have to add she was a very unprofessional flier, I will cut her a little slack since she is only 19 months old (and it is all over).
Cooking for this big brood is not always exciting. Sometimes it is just easier to go out. When we all go out together we can be a little loud so we try not to disturb major restaurants and settled for Chinese.
In the last picture is the crowned prince, the only little boy in our family. I just love him! He is getting hard to hold as he is all boy and SOLID. I miss being able to kiss his cheeks whenever I want too.During this fast forward, 3 day vacation was a very important Ordinance.
R's Baptism.
She was so happy all day, she just glowed. I am so pleased with her and I know our Heavenly Father is too.
I miss my family. I feel so blessed whenever I get to spend time with them, whether it be a big amount or small. I hope they know how much I love them. I thought I'd add, that pretty red headed lady is my grandma. She looks dang good, I am hoping it is genetic!
14 comments:
How fun that you got to be there for such a special occasion. (It sounds like you have such a close-knit family. That is terrific ; )
Love the pics.
What a fun trip! I love baptisms- they are so special. I can't believe there is only one boy! In my big-family there are 11 boys and only 4 girls.
She DOES look fabulous! Looks like you have nothing to worry about... ;)
Sounds like a good visit and trip (unprofessional flier notwithstanding), so much fun. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
And yeah! On the boys weigh a ton part - our little 15-mo-old feels like a ton o' bricks to me every time I pick him up! I just keep thinking, that's only because I'm a weakling. :S
Thanks for sharing about your trip!
I am Laurie M's sister and saw you on her blog. Your darling Micah was in my Sunbeam class last year whenever you visited your in-laws! Small world. Great pics...love the baptism ones.
Wow, it sounds like you had a fun vacation! Your grandma does look great, that's for sure!! As for boys, I'm beginning to see they are solid too! My 6 month old is almost 19 lbs! My daughter was always on the skinny side! Have a great week!
You have the most beautiful family of red heads I know.
I'm am so happy that you got to spend some time with your family. It seems like time with loved ones is never long enough.
It was such a blast to have you here!! hope you will e-mail some pics since i couldn't take any!! miss ya already!
Fun trip! How do you do the mosaic with the pictures?
That is great that you were able to go home for such a special event. I know that when we first moved to Cali all I could think about the first few months is that I got to go home in May for a wedding and baptism. Families are great. Love you cuz
what a fun and wonderful time y'all had! corrine
I love family get togethers and yours looks like it was a great time!
The best thing about those "unprofessional flier" trips is that you will most likely never in this life see any of those people from the plane again. I had to tell myself that after traveling on a plane with a fussy 9month old.
Hey i am so thankful for you helping me spice up my profile!!! I was looking at my older posts and you and corrine would comment allllll the time, telling me to post, now i post and no one comments!!! soooo saddd!
What a fun trip. I always love spending time with my family, and we are very loud as well. I am sure the restraunts just cringe when they see us coming.
We are finally all well at my house, so when you are recovered from your trip we need to get together!!!
Post a Comment