Three Little Princesses

Friday, February 8, 2008

Nothing to Say Really

Why do men love sports?? My husband really only cares for basketball. Why do they have to play so many games a season? He's not a huge football fan unless it's the 'BOYS' (Dallas for those who may not know, as if!).
Last year he got the NBA league pass, this year I think he just upgraded to a sports package. He catches every Jazz game he can. Forcing me to blog on a friday night. I guess I can catch up on some digital scrapbooking though.
*Sigh*
Sidenote: (Yvonne look at what you started, quite genius.) Blogger might as well take spell check off all together. It hasn't worked for a while and it is taunting me! Sorry if any of that is spelled wrong.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

You might as well just give in and join him in his love of sports ; )

The idea of the sidenote has really helped me. And I guess the spellcheck is still working for me, and sidenote is apparently not a word, ha, ha!!! Who cares.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Dallas? I don't know if we can still be friends... ;) I love the sidenote. I may adopt that too.

Ally said...

Ooooh, me too. Not much of a Cowboys fan here. :P

But I do love me some sports! My hubby's lucky that way, I guess. We watch all the Jazz games together. We even watch the Tour de France together! And NFL games, all the college ball games, basketball, football, and then I like to watch the women's college softball games...

:D I like my sports too. I'm silly that way. Sometimes he has to try to rip me away from the TV screen!