Three Little Princesses

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am Always up for a Challenge!

I am usually not one to blog on a Sunday morning, but church here has been canceled due to the weather. So, being the addict I am, I read some of my favorite blogs and came across one that caught my eye. A neat challenge to remember our beloved Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. I saw this challenge while stalking this blog HERE.

It is a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. This is to honor the 97 years of President Hinckley's life. You can participate by CLICKING HERE.

I can't wait to reread the book of mormon all over again! What a great way to honor his memory.



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great idea. I am reading it for Gospel Doctrine.

Kristi said...

That is an such a great idea. I think I might have to take this challenge on!

Misty said...

I am HORRIBLE at reading the scriptures. So this task, not really realistic. BUT, my goal is to ready daily.

Gina said...

I am reading for my own personal challenge, but it's come in handy for Gospel Doctrine class and now this fun challenge!

Misty said...

PS: I read today. Thanks for the inspiration.