Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thank you-thank you!

So I recieved a couple of awards in the past few days.
I recieved this from Misty at Starting from Scratch.

I also recieved this little lovely from Holly at 2 Kids and Tired.

Both of these awards are to be passed on to everyone who reads this blog! I know some of you already read Misty's and Holly's blogs so I just want to you to know I think the same of you too.

Thank you ladies!

The next award was given specifically to me from Misty.

It comes with a few rules:

"The rules for being A Roar For Powerful Words recipient are that I share 3 writing tips and pass the award on to 3 more bloggers worthy of recognition and esteem..."

1. Write what you know.

2.Write what you love.

3.Give people a little insight to who you are.

I am going to pass it along to Yvonne at The Life and Travels of Me, Gina at On a Whim, and Laurie at My Priceless Treasures.

I have met each of these ladies online, but I feel inspired by things that they have shared with me on their blogs, by their comments, and by email.

P.s. I can not get spell check to work on my blog, so I am sure there are a few words misspelled. I guess I rely on spell check way too much.

5 comments:

Ally said...

Congratulations on your awards!! :)

And I like your tips for writing. Very smart and insightful.

Gina said...

Congrats to you and congrats to me! Thanks s much! I wish you lived closer so we could hang out.

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on your awards--So well deserved.
Thank you so much--I appreciate your passing the award on to me. (I love your writing tips--exactly what we need t do ; )

Laurie said...

Thanks Ashley!

And Congratulations on your awards. I love your blog and am so glad that you stumbled onto mine somehow! And I'm so glad that you are back from all your vacationing fun and so you get to post more often. Cuz I have to check every day to see what you're doing!

Misty said...

You TOTALLY deserved these!