I blog about things that are of interest to me. Most of my posts are about my kids. They are after all my greatest achievements.
So, I am sure when Jeremy reads my blog, he may be a little sad when I don't blog about the things he does for me that are wonderful. The last month has been no exception.
I know this first one was definitely not his ideal way to spend the evening. I have wanted to see Riverdance for a long time. He told me if they ever come to Idaho, with a tone in his voice like that would never happen, he would get me tickets.
Guess what....they did and he did!
I enjoyed every minute of it. I told him I could not wait to go again. He smiled lovingly, he might have been rolling his eyes on the inside, but he didn't let it show on outside.When we were in Vegas, I really wanted to see the Blue Man Group. Sadly they were not performing the entire weekend we were there. Low and behold I was surprised with tickets once again. They came in town last week!
His final loving act is when I made him take me to Cheesecake Factory. In Dallas going was no big deal, but here we have to drive about thirty minutes to get there. I only wanted dessert there, we ate somewhere else. I recieved the desert menu of about 50 plus different cheesecakes. I chose......what I always choose The Original New York Style Cheesecake. I know he was flabergasted.
A special drive for a special request and I get something I could have gotten anywhere. He just smiled and ordered his fancy dessert.
I love him because he sacrifices a lot for me and my girls. He wants us to be happy and his actions show it.
Man he is in big trouble when the girls are teenagers. It is only fair to warn him now.

10 comments:
I think he's definitely a keeper!
What a guy!!! I have always wanted to see Riverdance and Blue Man Group. Glad you enjoyed them.
LOL at the cheesecake.
I have to tell you I have a friend who has 4 daughters--one time her husband said that EVERY DAY he could conceivable have someone dealing with PMS. What a pleasant thought, eh????
I wanted to see Riverdance so bad this time because they are about to be done performing. Ken just laughed at me. And the Blue Man Group? How cool is that? That was very sweet of your husband to take you to those performances. You are blessed to have him!
Now THAT is an awesome man. ;)
I'm devoted to my cheesecakes like that, too.
I'm glad you were able to have fun like that! Your husband must really love you a TON to go see the Riverdance with you. I know mine would rather croak and die first. (ha, ha!)
LOVE this. It's fantastic to see marriages work, based on love and loyalty. You've got a keeper..... and so do I!!
Sweet. Compromise, cheesecake, Riverdance and the Blue Man group.
any man who is willing to see riverdance with his wife is a keeper! I bet he secretly loved it too!
My husband LOVED Riverdance when we went to see it. When a "copycat" group came through he got tickets for that, too.
A little less exciting. We decided there was a reason we had heard of Riverdance but not this other Irish dancing group.
I'm glad a stumbled across your blog!
Awww that is so sweet! :) I've always wanted to see Riverdance too. Maybe once we settle in one place we'll be able to go on dates too. lol
I am jealous of those three things you got to do! What a blast! I am so excited for you! Great memories! You are so blessed to have such a guy to spoil you and appreciate you.
Post a Comment