Three Little Princesses

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Found One That Fits

I really wanted to change my page to something that felt like Spring. I am tired of snow! Some of the things I found were too bright and it hurt my eyes. This seems to be a good balance. I used free download, Digital Scrapbooking paper and embellishments, from Pelin's Designs.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

So cute and springy--now if it could just make my snow go away and warm up my temperatures, I'd be REALLY HAPPY!!!

PascaleA said...

WOW Asley, you are amazing it is super! WOW what a surprise, I love it much..Pelin's Design's is fine, PascaleA would have been too LOL...
I will link your blog to mine, thank you, hugs, Pascale

Ally said...

Very, very cute! I love it! :)

Great job.

Allyson said...

Your blog looks great. I can't wait for spring. It is supposed to snow here again this week....

Heidi said...

Darling design. My babies are not as close as yours--my two oldest are 27 months apart, and then my two youngest are 19 months apart. I don't know how you do it! Seriously. How do you do it?

Corrine said...

i love this layout love the daisies!

Gina said...

Darling! I love it!