We have been so sick! I HATE it. We are all dehydrated and exhausted. I wish we could ban sickness from our house. I really hope I am better for my weekend get-a-way to celebrate my anniversary on Friday.
I wanted to put up a nice post too with a montage, but now I am afraid I won't have the time if I feel better. Oh, and I get to pack up everyone for the weekend. Since we have been sick there was no fun St.Patrick's Day Celebration. All the food is still sitting in the fridge because we haven't been up to cooking it or eating it. I boiled eggs for coloring and they have been sitting in my fridge for three days because I don't have the energy or will power to get them dyed. Hopefully I will able to get all the Easter basket stuff together before we leave so my kids can at least enjoy that holiday.

14 comments:
Rest as much as you can. And just do what you "have" to do.... let the other things slide.....
Oh NO!!! I'm so sorry you are all sick! Get in bed and relax. You gotta be able to have fun this weekend.
((((HUGS))))
Misty's advice is great.
I hope all the sickness is gone SOON.
Bed sounds great. Just tuck all the girls in with you and let everything else go!
Hope you all feel better soon!!
OH man! I really hope you guys feel better soon and are able to enjoy Easter! ((hugs))
where are guys going? Jeremy's parents? You guys are always going out of town!! That's probably why you are all sick... when you dont get enough rest, your immune system shuts down. :) loving advice from your loving sister.
I'm so sorry you're all ill! I really feel for you, and I especially hope the anniversary celebration will happen. :S
Hang in there, take it as easy as you can, and get well soon.
Best wishes!!
Corri,
We planned a Temple excursion this weekend for our anniversary. There is only one place to accomplish this as you know. The girls are going to Jeremy's parents house. We have to travel a lot. We live by NO family. I blame the sickness on the kids being in Gym nursery as I had been reaching my workout goals until I got sick! Although I think being sick will help me with my weight loss goals this week! :0) Just trying to focus on the positive.
I hope you feel better soon!!!
xo Britt
I hope that you all get well like really quick so that you all can enjoy your weekend of fun and excitement. I agree with everyone just get rest and don't worry about getting everything done. Stay awesome.
Oh, I am so sorry you all have been so sick and it has ruined so many plans. I will pray you recover by the weekend and everyone feels lots better! Take care - Kellan
Get lots of rest! Hope you all are feeling better soon!
Rest, rest, rest. I hope things are better soon!
Are ya feeling any better? It sucks to be totally sick in the winter. You know it's because you're relatively new to the area. Isn't it your first winter there? You have to catch everything that you haven't already been exposed to. It'll even out soon.
We're in the same pattern. J gets tubes on Thursday, but his nose has been such a booger faucet, they may call the procedure off. I keep praying that they'll be able to do it so maybe just maybe at 11 months old, he'll sleep throught the night. Or how about for a 4 hour stretch?
Hugs, sick lady!
Post a Comment