Three Little Princesses

Friday, March 14, 2008

I Need to Rethink my Strategy

36 reps on upper back, lower back, low row, abs, arm curl, and arm pull.
45 mins on the elliptical working my gluteals.
And for lunch.....


A big plate of Nachos and a coke.


One pretty much canceled out the other.
No wonder my workouts aren't having much effect on my weight loss plans.


12 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is too funny. But then again, just imagine if you hadn't done the first ; )

Misty said...

Your weight loss and my weight loss plan BOTH!

Lara Neves said...

Well at least you're going to the gym! Me? Still eating the nachos. No Gym.

Kimber said...

Sounds balanced (and all to familiar) to me :D

Danielle Gorham said...

Man... All I can say is I can't wait to see your hot bod in a swim suit!!
:)....I have been doing better with the diet, but bad on th exercise!!

Corrine said...

My body will perfected in the next life... thats my justification. hehe... ;)

Jen said...

LOL, this is SO something that I would do! I've worked out so good this week only to eat cheesecake, etc yesterday at a wedding! GRRRR!

Allyson said...

That is why you work out. So you can eat what you want. At least thats how I thought it worked. At least you work out. Me.....not so much.

Laurie said...

You're funny! I think it seems pretty normal to me. Except no coke for me! And good job on going to the gym!

Gina said...

You are my kind of woman! My only motivation to work out would be to eat more and get away with it.

Laurie said...

This is my problem too. I always think "what the heck? I worked out!"

Nicole said...

Omgosh. I just laughed out loud when I read this. Sounds like my routine. 45 minutes of Billy Blanks Taebo. Then taco bell! lol