Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Week in Review

I know it has been a long time since I last blogged when, my husband (who HATES it when I get on the computer), asks me when I am going to put up a new post.


I haven't had a lot of energy to blog because I have decided to make my gym membership worth the money I am paying for it. Getting re-started has really drained me, but I think I am at a point where is has become more routine.


This week I put up a few Easter decorations. I posted this picture of my eggs before, but I added the Spanish moss. I think it was the 'something' I kept feeling was missing from my display.

Here is my wire chick-a-dee! I bought it last year so this is my first year to use it.

I made these eggs last year with my sister. We stole them from Martha's magazine. They were a LOT of work and I think I still have about five more to work on this year.

Do you notice a theme? Everything is high on my cabinets. I will NOT lose any more decor this year due to tiny little fingers!!
I really love these little egg nest sprays, I wish I could remember where I found them, because I want more.

I LOVE this picture. Emie sneeked up to the table to play with the girls Ponyville. The girls are so involved in their playing that they haven't noticed her involvement and taken her stash away. She is very, VERY happy.
My girls have NEVER had haircuts. I am sentimental and have a hard time parting with anything of theirs. Well on Saturday, I had enough of the whining when I comb their hair, so while at Wally World I decided to get it chopped off. I panicked at the last moment and they only got about one inch trims.
They were very brave their first time in the chair, and their hair looked really great. I wish I would have done it a long time ago!

Our next stop was Sam's. We were giving the girls a couple of free samples to keep them happy while we shopped. One of the ladies handed me a roll of paper towels and said that I might need them. I looked at her really strangely and then looked at my baby. She had puked everywhere. It was so gross, all over her and the cart. I was embarrassed, but had to take care of it. My poor baby looked traumatized.
Needless to say she didn't make it to church. But the other two did. I took a picture of them in lavender dresses because finally the weather has been nice enough to wear spring attire. I am happy the weather is warming up!
One week down and many, many more to go.




9 comments:

Yvonne said...

So sorry about the baby getting sick at Sams.

Love all your decorations.

I will be so happy when the snow melts. But, at least it's getting warmer ; )

Misty said...

We've hard barf in low places, too... and PUBLIC, by far is the worst.

Great pictures, though!

Corrine said...

Yay! for Lavender dresses! The girls look great! Miss you guys so much!! I'll have to look into coming to visit some time this summer!! Love ya!

Jen said...

Oh poor lil girl all puky in the cart. She looks miserable in that picture. Your daughters in the lavender are adorable!!! I laughed about the hubby comment and asking when you are gonna post again? LOL! My hubby's always like, you're gonna post again? ha ha ha! Oh and YAY for you for going to the gym, that's AWESOME!!! I'm trying to work out more too, but here at home late at night on the treadmill. It's going good so far. Have a great week! :)

Allyson said...

Sounds like you've been busy. Your decorations look great.

Ally said...

Lovely decorations! Fun pictures. Beautiful girls. ;D

My sympathies about the vomitting. No Fun!! :( Hope she feels better soon.

Holly said...

I like all your Easter/Spring decorations. I feel like I blinked and March is half gone. I only have Easter kitchen towels up right now. Your wire chick is cute!

Congrats on the gym! Good for you!

Leah said...

bummer about the baby getting sick! Poor thing!!!

you have beautiful children...

I had to laugh about the "no hairctus" prior. I did the same thing with my daugther. She had gorgeous curly/wavy-ish hair that was rather long and I couldn't find a single split end so never bothered with trims. She got scissors taken to her hair for the very time shortly before turning four. Even then, the hairdresser said her hair was in fantastic shape and unless we WANTED it shorter, there was no reason to get more than 1/2 inch off. We got a 1/2 off. Another year later, we got 10 inches off at her request and another year later we got two inches cut off (can you tell I'm not huge on spending on trims for girls???).

LOVE those lavendar dresses! My daughter would go ga-ga over them

Danielle Gorham said...

Love the decor!! Can't wait to get my new house so I can do fun decorating like that!!! You about sent mom into a comma!! She freaked as I read to her that you took the girls to cut off all their hair!!! :) We're glad you changed your mind! I love their long hair!!