I am so glad I was feeling better and did not feel awful this weekend. Jeremy and I drove to his parents house to drop off our kiddos. We planned on stopping by a couple of Temples together on our way to and from the Bed and Breakfast.
Our first stop was Jordan River Temple.
Temple number two...Manti.
We had a wonderful view from our B&B. The Manti Temple is beautiful.
Mt. Timpanogos was our last stop. It was such a peaceful weekend. The perfect way to spend an anniversary.We arrived back at Jeremy's parents home late Saturday night to spend Easter with our girls.
M is just pleasing me by posing even though she really didn't want to do it.
S doesn't even give me the pleasure of her attention. Her focus is all on the candy.
We had a few attempts at a family picture. I guess the sun was way too bright. We were all so happy this weekend and that is what I really want to remember. Side note: I like to change my blog, sometimes I just get bored with it. Sometimes I have to change it. I design it and when it is small it is pleasing to my eye, but when it takes up the screen the colors are a little much for me. People have been asking why I change it so I though I would go ahead and address it.


11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great trip! Joel and I got married in the Jordan River Temple.
I really like this current design...do you do it yourself, or download a template?
Happy Anniversary. That is such a wonderful way to spend an anniversary. Love all the temple pictures.
The Easter pictures are great. The girls looks so cute.
I love how you always change the look of your blog--so fun.
BEAUTIFUL kids, and by the way... I am happy you got to enjoy your weekend! Phew!
Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful time, a lovely way to celebrate the occasion. :)
(I love all your blog looks! This one too.)
My friend, Jill, her father or grandpa... owns the B&B in Manti. :) Glad you had fun!
I am so glad that you guys are finally feeling better. what a wonderful way to spend your anniversary!!!
I love love love the new colors on your blog. Since I am too lazy to change mine, I am going to live vicariously through yours.
Glad you had a fun weekend.
Looks like a perfect weekend! And your daughters are so cute, even when their hair isn't done up perfect.
I love that you change your blog all the time. It's a fun part of your personality coming through. And I'm always surprised when I come over here. I think you do a great job!
Would you believe it...I was at the Mt. Timp temple on Saturday, too! My sister got married there that day. Maybe we saw each other..... :o)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend together. I LOVE LOVE the Manti Temple! That is where I went through for the first time. I was married in the Timpanogos Temple :) I've never been to the Jordan River one. It looks like you had a lot of time and so wonderful that you were able to spend some time away just the two of you! I loved the cheeser grin on your daughters face. CRACKED ME UP!
i love the new blog! and impressed at all the temples y'all saw...
Post a Comment