WOW! That is hilarious!!! I LOVE LOVE that you have re-designed your blog once again. It's fun to find something new and refreshing! I hope all that came off :)
Not my favorite stage of toddlerhood...I'm sure you saw that Sophie did the same thing, (although I am lucky I caught her earlier than it seems you did!) last week! I hope you can salvage your lipstick a bit maybe!
What a cutie!! I love that she is into everything--that cracks me up. What a fun age, right? :) She's adorable. And so is your blog--it's been awhile since I've gotten to visit!! :)
16 comments:
At first I thought it was jelly, is it paint????
It's LIPSTICK!!
i thought it was a noise bleed... I am glad to hear its lipstick! She is so CUTE!!! hehe... love you guys!
Oh my goodness! Lipstick!?
Yikes!
Funny, funny pictures. But still.... YIKES! ;D
Oh.My.Goodness.
I won't even ask. Promise.
Did I tell you Olivia got into a black sharpie Easter Sunday? Does that help??
WOW! That is hilarious!!! I LOVE LOVE that you have re-designed your blog once again. It's fun to find something new and refreshing! I hope all that came off :)
That is really funny! Although I am sure at the time it was not too funny to you.
Not my favorite stage of toddlerhood...I'm sure you saw that Sophie did the same thing, (although I am lucky I caught her earlier than it seems you did!) last week! I hope you can salvage your lipstick a bit maybe!
What a cutie!! I love that she is into everything--that cracks me up. What a fun age, right? :) She's adorable. And so is your blog--it's been awhile since I've gotten to visit!! :)
Wow! She's really a wild child isn't she. Your kids are too cute.
Too cute. Thank you again for the flowers. They are gorgeous and I smile each time I see them.
When you get a chance, I have something for you on my blog...
You are so great to take pictures! I'm afraid I haven't been so photo-loving with my 2 year olds antics this week.
She is adorable!
Wow, what is that? I'm amazed that you think to take pictures in moments like this. Too cute!
You need a time out and a new game plan! She is so pretty in lipstick!
How cute and funny at the same time!!! What Joy children bring to us even if we have to clean up after them.
Sorry for the lame comment I'm about to leave:
If you tried to add me to Google Blog Reader yesterday, there was a problem with it... my site should link up to your reader now!
Post a Comment