Three Little Princesses

Friday, November 30, 2007

An Award

I was given The Blogger With Integrity Award by Yvonne. She is always giving me goodies!


" The award was created by The Little Aussie Cynic to honor those blogs with integrity and there are several different categories you can award it under. I am going to do so as well, to pass it along to just some of the many bloggers who I feel strive to blog with integrity."


For Creativity - Coren. She is all kinds of creative. She has a blog just for her creativity.


For Spirit of Giving - Mandy. She is a great Auntie. Her nieces and nephews are very lucky!


For Staying True to Your Beliefs - Dani. She is definitely grown so much over the past few years. Although she is my baby sister, she is an example to me.


For Keeping it Real - Kim. This girl cracks me up with her honest view of life.


For Social Conscience - Farrah. She is already stirring the Presidential debate pot. I think this is important to get us thinking, I mean this person we vote for, will lead our country.


Ladies you can post it, pass it on, or just know I think highly of you!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

You so deserve the award--I love your willingness to share

Kim said...

Ashley, you are so sweet! I love reading about you and your cute family.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Congratulations! Very well-deserved!

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you. I would like to accept this award on behalf of all the men and women who tirelessly serve our country. They secure our freedom so we the people are even able to elect a president.