Three Little Princesses

Friday, October 31, 2008

Visit from Grandparents


So I posted this post with WORDS and they did not show up on the post. I can't figure out why, so I have decided to erase it all and start over.


Jeremy's parents came to visit us for a weekend. The girls were so excited. We love having company. I am always amazed and grateful that Grandma and Grandpa always spend so much time with the girls. Jeremy's two youngest brothers came too.

Here is Grandpa and Emie at the Discovery Center trying to work the mechanical hand.

Uncle Daniel and I are helping the girls build an arch.

Grandpa played a game of Memory with all the girls. I guess I should have let him in on our little secret. To avoid a game that lasts forever, we just pick out about ten matches and only play with those.


We went to The Maize. It was a fun corn maze and courtyard of activities.
Emie wanted to ride in the barrel all by herself.


The girls enjoyed jumping on the air bounce.

I wish we could buy one of these for Sloane. Maybe if she was constantly entertained, my life would be easier.

Emie loved the corn box. After I saw a mom cleaning corn out of her child's diaper and throwing it down, I wished I had NOT let her play in it.

Sloane is such an animal lover. She sat down in protest as we passed the ponies with out letting her ride. So I paid for this short ride. Her smiles made it worth it.

Micah LOVES individual attention. I guess that is hard to come by with three kids and only two parents. Uncle David pushed her round and round the peddle cart track. Her little legs were just not strong enough to do it by herself. What a great uncle! Did I mention it was unusually hot. Last year we FROZE, this year we were sweating.

I LOVED this wagon. I tried to get a good picture of all three girls, but it just wasn't gonna happen. So I forced them to do individual ones.

Gotta love a picture taken in mid eye roll!

Thanks to Micah's aunts, she poses for every picture. I guess she really does pay more attention than I think sometimes.


Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, David and Daniel.
We had a GREAT time when you were here.


4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Halloween. Everyone is having so much fun ; )

Carrie said...

hey those are cute pics, that looked like a lot of fun where did you guys go?

Yvonne said...

I had to come back and read the commentary--so glad I did. How fun to have family come by. Sounds like you both have such wonderful families.

Ally said...

Looks like so much fun!

Aren't grandparents who are involved just such a blessing?!