UPDATE: http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/2008/10/its-party-time.html is having a party, so I though I would link up.
All the fall Holidays are all about the smell to me. I LOVE using my Scentsy Warmer . They have a great selection of falls scents too.
I also love making homemade simmering Potpourri.
This one is cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, allspice, orange zest and orange slices. Just mix all together and put in a pan with water, bring it to a boil and simmer. Add water as needed through out the day. It smells so yummy. FYI... don't walk away from your pot til it simmers or you will have a big mess like I do in this picture. (Yay, guess who gets to clean burners tonight!) I like to change out different scents depending on my mood.I have my main fall decor on this post Here .
Do you have a spine just laying around? My husband is a Chiropractor so we have a few. Halloween is the perfect time to pull them out on display.
My little girls are all under five and are SCARED to death of spooky decor. I have to wait a few more years before I can make anything Spooktacular. So I have bright colored decorations for now! If you look close you can see my project stolen from http://joysofhome.blogspot.com . I want to be her when I grow up.
A great kid project! I made this with my daughter.
Do you have a spine just laying around? My husband is a Chiropractor so we have a few. Halloween is the perfect time to pull them out on display.
My little girls are all under five and are SCARED to death of spooky decor. I have to wait a few more years before I can make anything Spooktacular. So I have bright colored decorations for now! If you look close you can see my project stolen from http://joysofhome.blogspot.com . I want to be her when I grow up.
A great kid project! I made this with my daughter.
My Sister sent me this BOO last year. She is so crafty!
I love my little trick-0-treat-ers.
I have seen these little "homemade cloches" everywhere and tried my hand at one.
My favorite part of Halloween is the costumes. Here are my oldest two a few years ago. I can not believe how big they are now. Where does the time go?!?
It seems it has been almost a month since I posted last. I have a family blog too and I have a hard time managing both. I have thought of combining them, but I really don't want a lot of traffic on my family blog. It is sad that we can't be too careful on this awesome wonder called the Internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment