Three Little Princesses

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Obsess Much

I'll start out by saying remember I have THREE girls. It started out with head bands and evolved into so much more.
I really wanted to make the girls some cute Halloween bows. I decided to get the house work out of the way first. While cleaning the little girls' room I realized even if I never make or buy another bow they will be just fine.


See what I mean.

Here is the second half..

Do I have a problem? Okay, I already know the answer to that.

Here are the pony tail holders that don't have clips.

I also have a hair bow infirmary. I guess instead of making more I should fix the broken ones. The infirmary has an increased flow of patients since I had Emerson. She really loves to tear them up.



What am I gonna do with all these once my girls won't wear them anymore?

10 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

LOL! Ok, this is one area where I really can't relate. Too many elephants? Yes. Too many science experiments? Yes.

Lara Neves said...

Hee hee! I have a very similar problem....I don't make mine though. :)

Jen said...

Oh My. That's hilarious!! And you make all these? You are incredible!! My poor daughter hardly ever looks girly. I don't know where to begin. She's lucky to get her hair pulled outta her eyes, the poor girl!

Yvonne said...

I know Heidi had a lot of bows, but I can't hold a candle to that!!!

Dean Family said...

oh boy- im slowly making my way there - yikes! your girls always look so cute though. maybe jeremy can start wearing them...haha!

Clinesville said...

You can make me some for my daughter, I'll pay you!

Jami Steele Davis said...

I love that your girls always have their hair done so cute. I have one girl and I can't do that!!! We really need to get together. Our lives have finally calmed down now so lets find a day to see each other!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious!! I am starting to have the same problem. Give me a few more years and another little missy and I'll be right there with ya! (Isn't it kinda fun though!?) Hehe. Brit :o)

Gina said...

Oh to have a girl! That is a lot of fun being stored there. I love doing hair and wish I had a girlie to primp every day.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

lol. that is too funny! I am sure you little sweeties look adorable in all the hair things! I hope you have a fantastic night!! hugs! Britt :-)